Items to Bring to the Event
- Yourself, if possible, your parent or guardian
- Most recent completed federal tax return (yours and your parents'/guardians'.)
- Current value of assets, including cash, checking, savings, investments, and value of business/farm
- Social Security numbers of student and parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Driver's license
- Alien registeration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
GEAR UP EventsCollege Application Week (CAW) offers students dedicated time and space to complete college applications with the assistance of school staff and volunteers. Schools and community based organizations host CAW events during November.
Following the same model as College Application Week, College Cash Campaign focuses on assisting students with the necessary steps to apply for all forms of financial aid. Schools and organizations offer students help with completing their FAFSA and applying for scholarships.
May 1st is widely recognized as the National Candidates’ Reply Date, a common day by which high school seniors inform colleges that they intend to accept their offer of admission. Oregon hosts a statewide Decision Day, during which schools celebrate their students’ plans for postsecondary education and training
Register your site for statewide events and help Oregon Go To College http://oregongoestocollege.org/events/register.